Would you or your company like to expand your business models, opportunities and technical feasibilities by means of “full interoperability” of sensors, smart devices, or active trades in an IP-based wireless network?
Then join the IP500® Alliance, the international alliance of leading manufacturers, users, and operators in industrial and building automation (Smart Buildings & Home) and in public spaces and city areas (Smart City). The IP500® Alliance promotes and develops in close cooperation with all of its members a wireless, multi-vendor, secure communication platform for smart buildings.
Attend one of our meetings as a guest and find out which of the IP500® solutions that are available today can be connected interoperably with your products.
Subject to the following conditions, any (OEM) company can join that provides products and solutions in the areas listed above:
- You are invited to attend one of our IP500® members’ meetings as a guest (two times at most). If you would like an invitation you can either register at firstname.lastname@example.org or be listed on the invitation of the IP500® Alliance (Board or Management) or an IP500 member.
- Before you apply to join you must have attended at least one of our main meetings.
- The IP500® Alliance directors decide on membership applications at their regular Board meetings.
- Full members pay an annual membership fee of EUR 8,000 net, membership being for 12 months from the month in which you join.
- Membership may be cancelled at any time, but membership fees are not refundable, not even pro rata.
Suppliers cannot join, but they can conclude partnership agreements with the IP500® Alliance. There is also the option of becoming a supporting member. Terms and conditions are available on request info(at)ip500alliance.org
Membership application documents, the statutes, and the scale of membership fees will be supplied in response to a personal inquiry.